Sunday, June 04, 2017

A difficult question...

A much needed (and appreciated) message from France, regarding drugs/addiction, something to keep in mind, and this just sucks but you can do something about it here...

The other day someone asked if I could recommend just one book for someone getting into sailboats and wanting to go cruising should read.

I'm still thinking...

Fact is, there are lots and lots of very good books ( we'll just ignore all of the really bad ones) on the subject but, truth be told, I've yet to find one book that says all the needful stuff between its covers.

Which is not to say that there are some contenders but, every time I find one that comes close, I come across something within it that takes it out of the running.

Maybe someone out there knows the answer?

Listening to Andrew Joslyn

So it goes...